PROPERTY & FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
With in-depth community knowledge and our association with property and facilities management services in the UAE, we can make your post-investment experience easy. For over 40 years Cluttons has managed some of the most prestigious properties in the UAE and wider Middle East. We currently manage more than 9,500+ properties in the region including residential, commercial and retail developments.
The Cluttons property management team works to provide a safe and secure environment for all occupiers and visitors, deliver highly responsive management to owners and maintain and enhance the asset value of the community. We offer a strategic service dedicated to developing assets on a portfolio and individual property basis and work with clients in setting and implementing a bespoke and comprehensive management strategy.
A large part of day to day property management is dealing with owners and their queries which require building good relationships with them and providing and maintaining a high level of service at all times. We assure our clients of a professional level of service through our qualified team and via specialist sub-contracted suppliers if required.
Our approach is focused on driving premium services allowing us to manage properties at its optimum performance and to function economically with minimum input from owners.
HOW WE CAN HELP
We manage a variety of assets including a number of mixed-use developments, residential buildings, individual villas or villa compounds, freehold property, commercial towers, retail units, warehouses and many more. We also provide buy-to-let management services for overseas landlords who own properties locally. Some of the management services we cover are listed below:
- Complete leasing and tenant management services from handover to move-out
- Comprehensive financial management services including rent negotations, security deposit collection and handling in line with RICS regulations
- One-on-one site visits and snagging inspections
- Third party contractors, maintenance management
- Tenant management on financial and legal matters
- Inspection and reporting on units on tenant vacating and handling of security deposit refunds
- Rental renewal negotiations and/or marketing of vacated units as swiftly as possible
- Long term asset management and maintenance services
- Customer service checks and satisfaction surveys
- Customised, regular reporting