Brexit brings in new opportunities
The UK’s historic decision to leave the EU has sparked the beginning of a period of exceptional volatility across the world's financial markets.
As the pound has tumbled Middle Eastern investors have already started to capitalise on the stronger exchange rates against sterling and make huge savings on London property investments.
How much could you save buying London property now?
- GCC investors purchasing a London residential asset can take advantage of an effective 17% currency based discount
- The dramatic fall in sterling means that the average property in prime central London is now USD $96,000 cheaper for GCC buyers
- Cluttons preferential relationships with developers can get you access to purchase prices discounts for off plan properties
Buying now secures a stable asset for the long term
Whether the UK is part of the EU or not, the fundamental drivers of demand for investing in London remain strong:
- Market fundamentals – chronic shortage of housing, strong and growing rental market, historic low interest rates
- Safety – London is a safe haven for funds, British legal system, building guarantees, developers deliver on time
- Lifestyle – access to world class culture, gastronomy and entertainment
- Education – access to the best schools and universities in the world
Global political and financial centre – the world’s sixth largest economy, one of only 5 members of the UN Security Council, part of the G7, and NATO.
Please see a selection of our top buying opportunities in London. Contact us to discuss specific deals that are available.
|Paddington Exchange, W2, from $1,262,547||Palace View, Nr Westminster, from $964,715||Onyx apartments, Kings Cross, from $874,071|
|Save circa $180,000 compared to pre-Brexit price||Save circa $138,000 compared to pre-Brexit price||Save circa $125,000 compared to pre-Brexit price|
Paddington Exchange is a collection of stunning apartments in the heart of London located between Paddington train station and Edgware road, to the north of Hyde Park.
|Palace View is an exclusive boutique development situated on London’s South Bank with panoramic views of the Houses of Parliament, Lambeth Palace, River Thames and the London Eye.||Onyx is a collection of 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments in King’s Cross, central London.Offering an exciting investment opportunity with anticipated strong capital growth and rental returns.|
|Download fact sheet||Download fact sheet||Download fact sheet|
|Download price list||Download price list||Download price list|
|Trinity House, W2, $17,481,420||Kensington Gardens Square, W2, from $2,307,547||Hyde Park Gardens, W2, $3,237,300|
|Save circa $2.5m compared to pre-Brexit price||Save circa $330,000 compared to pre-Brexit price||Save circa $465,000 compared to pre-Brexit price|
This split-level penthouse offers an exceptional 4,000 sq ft of entertaining space, a large wrap-around terrace with uninterrupted views of the London skyline and 24hr concierge service.
This is a boutique development of 31 beautifully appointed apartments combining the best examples of heritage and contemporary design to create a first-class living experience.
|This rarely available penthouse apartment has been recently refurbished to an exceptional standard and beautifully presented with views over Hyde Park.|
|Read more||Read more||Read more|