Cluttons is aware of the ever changing property market in the UAE, we know that residential developers require up to date critical analysis of their product at all stages of the development process. Cluttons new homes team can help with initial feasibility and design as well as formulating pricing analysis through to delivery and handover.
WHY CHOOSE US
We offer a full range of real estate services from project development consultancy and strategic consultancy advice throughout the duration of the project from feasibility to marketing and from sales to handover.
- Working with an established brand that has been in the UAE market for 40 years, will give confidence to investors and owner occupiers alike
- We will work with you through the initial stages of your scheme on design, feasibility and pricing which will ensure that the finished product is in line with market demands
- We have outstanding local knowledge of the residential market which ensures we can talk to your potential buyers and tenants with authority
- We have the experience to deal with the sales process in a smooth and efficient manner
HOW WE CAN HELP
Our understanding of the new homes market, strengthened by our extensive experience and knowledge means you can trust us to deliver an exceptional service that will get you results.
- We will gain international exposure for your property through our overseas network
- Provide current market based research on the residential market in the UAE, focusing specifically on relevant projects or those competing directly with a potential scheme, identifying the existing and proposed developments likely to impact on future supply and demand
- Develop and launch pricing strategies, providing feedback and recommendations on key development features
- Our PR team work hard to achieve national and international press coverage creating exposure for both you and your property
- We will help you to conclude your sales and lettings in a short time frame by accessing our extensive database of potential buyers and tenants