Our highly experienced affordable housing team provides a full spectrum of advisory services to housing associations, banks, developers, public sector organisations and land owners.
Why choose us
We deliver high quality services to a wide range of housing associations, statutory bodies, developers, key worker landlords and land and property investors across southern England. We tailor our service to meet your needs and take on instructions based on Framework Agreements, fixed contracts or individual appointments.
- We are appointed on many Registered Providers’ Framework Agreements, demonstrating our capability and expertise to act as valuer, agent and consultant on matters ranging from development advice to complex planning and regeneration issues
- We ensure long term sustainability when procuring your new project, we always consider design and build quality, community building and social cohesion
- We will take you through a thorough due diligence process that includes market research and cash flow appraisals, property and specific environmental issues, in conjunction with legal and planning frameworks
- Our aim is to add value to your organisation at a competitive price
How we can help
Our multidisciplinary team offers a range of services designed to meet your specific needs.
- We provide speculative scheme appraisals
- We prepare financial viability models including Three Dragon Toolkit for planning and S106 agreements
- We provide advice on loan security and portfolio valuation, land acquisition and disposal, as well as urban regeneration projects
- Our service also includes housing demand studies, research and market forecasting
- Our approach covers construction management, architecture and design, cost and sustainability consultancy and agency support