As a multidisciplinary practice we are able to offer you expert advice over a wide range of property matters. Our reputation for independence of thought is hard won and our professional integrity is recognised by Courts and Tribunals. That means you can place a legal matter in our hands with total confidence.
WHY CHOOSE US
Obtaining the best advice means you can avoid prolonged litigation and reduce legal costs, whether you’re the claimant or the defendant. Our leading practitioners have a wealth of knowledge and experience and are approachable and reliable when you need help.
- Our experts can provide their opinions in a private capacity initially, for you to consider the merits of the case. This may lead to an early resolution through negotiation
- All of our surveyors have experience in liaising with solicitors to ensure the remit and report meet with Court requirements
- We present an independent and well reasoned approach to the issues, to be clearly understood by the Court
- When directed to do so, we will meet with the other party’s expert to agree a Statement of Agreements and Disagreements
- If you’re looking for the appropriate method of dispute resolution, we can provide specialist advice and support, including mediation
HOW WE CAN HELP
When you’re facing a difficult legal situation, you need experienced, approachable advisors in whom you can place complete trust. Our multi-disciplined team ensures that all aspects of your property dispute can be addressed by one company.
- We provide expert opinions on residential and commercial valuations, lease advisory, rent reviews, lease renewals
- Many of our surveyors have appeared in high profile cases in the High Court, Lower Courts or in landmark Tribunal or Arbitration cases, acting for property owners, tenants, secured lenders and contractors
- We have an in-depth understanding of the requirements governing appointments as an Expert Witness or Single Joint Expert, as set out in the Civil Procedure Rules or the latest RICS practice statement