We offer specialist retail sales and leasing services, personally tailored to meet each client’s requirements.
WHY CHOOSE US
We deal predominantly with retail showroom accommodation across Bahrain and the Middle East. Our success is based on our in-depth market knowledge and strong relations that have been built with developers, landlords and occupiers during our 39 year presence in the Middle East.
- Our services include the acquisition of freehold and leasehold premises on behalf of retail occupiers and investors, as well as sales and leasing on behalf of landlords and property owners
- All instructions are serviced to the highest standard regardless of value, size or asset profile
- For all our clients we combine integrity and energy with experience and expertise
- All Cluttons consultants have extensive experience both in Bahrain and internationally and are fully licensed adhering to the professional standards of the RICS
HOW WE CAN HELP
We market a wide range of retail assets on behalf of professional and institutional landlords and across the region, providing advice to both on acquisition and disposal to both landlords and tenants. We have in depth knowledge on rents, lease structures and marketing or search strategies which maximize value to our clients.
Retail sales and leasing services include:
- Leasehold acquisition and tenant representation
- Landlord representation services and commercial leasing
- Investment sales advisory
Lease advisory services include:
- Consultancy on the most preferential lease terms to meet clients goals
- In depth knowledge of local market practices and landlord and tenant contract law
- Preparation of sales and marketing collateral and strategies
- Accurate market information on rental rates and trends identifying opportunities and threats
- Consultancy on lease renewals and rent reviews
Sales advisory services include:
- Identification of on and off market purchase opportunities
- Targeted marketing and strategy for disposals
- Corporate and private acquisition and sales
- Access to Cluttons’ international database of potential purchasers