Brexit brings in new opportunities
The average price of a residential property in prime Central London has declined by 4.3% year-on-year, at the end of Q2 2017. This translates to a discount of approximately £135,000 compared to Q2 2016 prices.
How much could you save buying London property now?
- GCC investors purchasing a London residential asset can take advantage of an effective 12.4% currency based discount
- The dramatic fall in sterling means that the average property in prime central London is now USD $96,000 cheaper for GCC buyers
- Cluttons preferential relationships with developers can get you access to purchase prices discounts for off plan properties
Buying now secures a stable asset for the long term
Whether the UK is part of the EU or not, the fundamental drivers of demand for investing in London remain strong:
- Market fundamentals – chronic shortage of housing, strong and growing rental market, historic low interest rates
- Safety – London is a safe haven for funds, British legal system, building guarantees, developers deliver on time
- Lifestyle – access to world class culture, gastronomy and entertainment
- Education – access to the best schools and universities in the world
Global political and financial centre – the world’s sixth largest economy, one of only 5 members of the UN Security Council, part of the G7, and NATO.
Please see a selection of our top buying opportunities in London. Contact us to discuss specific deals that are available.
|Paddington Exchange, W2, from $1,262,547||Palace View, Nr Westminster, from $964,715||Onyx apartments, Kings Cross, from $874,071|
|Save circa $180,000 compared to pre-Brexit price||Save circa $138,000 compared to pre-Brexit price||Save circa $125,000 compared to pre-Brexit price|
Paddington Exchange is a collection of stunning apartments in the heart of London located between Paddington train station and Edgware road, to the north of Hyde Park.
|Palace View is an exclusive boutique development situated on London’s South Bank with panoramic views of the Houses of Parliament, Lambeth Palace, River Thames and the London Eye.||Onyx is a collection of 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments in King’s Cross, central London.Offering an exciting investment opportunity with anticipated strong capital growth and rental returns.|
|Download fact sheet||Download fact sheet||Download fact sheet|
|Download price list||Download price list||Download price list|
|Trinity House, W2, $17,481,420||Kensington Gardens Square, W2, from $2,307,547||Hyde Park Gardens, W2, $3,237,300|
|Save circa $2.5m compared to pre-Brexit price||Save circa $330,000 compared to pre-Brexit price||Save circa $465,000 compared to pre-Brexit price|
This split-level penthouse offers an exceptional 4,000 sq ft of entertaining space, a large wrap-around terrace with uninterrupted views of the London skyline and 24hr concierge service.
This is a boutique development of 31 beautifully appointed apartments combining the best examples of heritage and contemporary design to create a first-class living experience.
|This rarely available penthouse apartment has been recently refurbished to an exceptional standard and beautifully presented with views over Hyde Park.|
|Read more||Read more||Read more|