CHARITIES & NOT FOR PROFIT
We are a leading provider of property services to the Third Sector, currently advising over 100 charities and other ‘not for profit’ organisations. We consistently deliver forward thinking and innovative solutions that are carefully designed to minimise cost and maximise the efficiency for both occupation and investment.
Why choose us
We focus on developing long term relationships based on trust, and the ability to combine the personalised service of a niche firm with the resources and experience of a major practice. We provide a full range of property services at both strategic and project levels to small and large organisations alike.
- Using our experience, we can help you acquire and dispose of leasehold and freehold property
- Our partner led service will give you confidence that you are making the right fund management and property investment decisions for your organisation
- We will put your mind at ease with rent reviews and lease renewals as well as delivering valuations and reports in accordance with the Charities Act
- We can draw on expertise from across our business, including building consultancy and project management to give you rounded advice on any project
How we can help
Once we understand your business and your goals, we tailor our approach for your particular organisation.
- We offer strategic advice to help you deliver your property strategy
- Our team can offer a broad ranging review of organisations with significant portfolios from both an occupational and investment perspective
- We are able to outsource services such as planned maintenance, property management, dilapidations and lease advisory work
- We can help you get the most out of your assets, advising you on how to use them more effectively for front line services, accommodation for operational support, or as a source of finance