Our wealth of experience and wide range of expertise allows us to provide expert witness services for most real estate matters, both residential and commercial, in the UK and a number of our staff have specific expert witness training and have given evidence in the First-tier Tribunal, the Upper Tribunal and in the court.
WHY CHOOSE US
Obtaining the best advice means you can avoid prolonged litigation and reduce legal costs, whether you’re the claimant or the defendant. Our leading practitioners have an extensive of knowledge and experience and are approachable and reliable when you need help.
- Our surveyors have appeared in high profile cases, acting for a variety of clients
- All of our surveyors have experience in liaising with solicitors to ensure the remit and report meet with Court requirements
- We present an independent and well reasoned approach to the issues, to be clearly understood by the Court
HOW WE CAN HELP
When you’re facing a difficult legal situation, you need experienced, approachable advisors in whom you can place complete trust. Our multi-disciplined team ensures that all aspects of your property dispute can be addressed by one company.
- We provide expert opinions on residential and commercial valuations, lease advisory, rent reviews, lease renewals and leasehold reform, together with rating, planning, development and project consultancy issues
- We also provide expert opinions on building and construction disputes and dilapidations
- If you’re looking for the appropriate method of dispute resolution, we can provide specialist advice and support, including mediation
- Our range of expertise allows us to provide Alternative Dispute Resolution services for most real estate matters in the UK
We also cover areas including:
- Matrimonial disputes
- Agreeing probate values with the District Valuer
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Negligence claims