Cluttons has advised on leasehold enfranchisement since the legislation began. Our knowledge and experience of this complex field is unrivalled, built up over the years through our extensive residential management and valuation work. Ours is a personal, tailored service that keeps you involved at every stage.
Why choose us
Our depth of experience means that we can give valuation advice on both straightforward and more complex cases. Cluttons’ partners regularly appear before the First Tier Tribunal and the Upper Tribunal, giving expert advice on behalf of our clients.
- Our team of specialists is the largest in the UK and we regularly advise our clients on enfranchisement, lease extensions and collective enfranchisement
- Our professionals have recently given evidence in landmark cases such as Arbib, Sportelli and Nailrile
- We deal with a large number of solicitors and barristers on the valuation aspects of each claim and work with them on points of law
- We are also frequently involved with the detailed measurement of mixed use buildings to determine whether they are eligible to enfranchise
How we can help
Legislation and valuation issues are complex in this area of the law and the process can be lengthy. Our transparent, streamlined service is designed to make sure you arrive at the right price or premium with the minimum of fuss.
- Starting with the initial valuation, we will guide you through each step of the process
- We will explain what you can achieve and make sure that you understand both the risks and the rewards involved in the transaction
- We are all-round residential specialists, avoiding a silo mentality by making sure that communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing are integral to our business