Our wealth of experience and wide range of expertise allows us to provide expert witness services for most real estate matters in the Middle East and a number of our staff have specific expert witness training and are qualified members of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb).
WHY CHOOSE US
Obtaining the best advice means you can avoid prolonged litigation and reduce legal costs, whether you’re the claimant or the defendant. Our leading practitioners have a wealth of knowledge and experience and are approachable and reliable when you need help.
- Our surveyors have appeared in high profile Dubai Arbitration cases, acting for developers, investors and tenants
- All of our surveyors have experience in liaising with solicitors to ensure the remit and report meet with Court requirements
- We present an independent and well reasoned approach to the issues, to be clearly understood by the Court
- When directed to do so, we will meet with the other party’s expert to agree a Statement of Agreements and Disagreements
HOW WE CAN HELP
When you’re facing a difficult legal situation, you need experienced, approachable advisors in whom you can place complete trust. Our multi-disciplined team ensures that all aspects of your property dispute can be addressed by one company.
- We provide expert opinions on residential and commercial valuations, lease advisory, rent reviews, lease renewals and leasehold reform, together with rating, planning, development and project consultancy issues
- We also provide expert opinions on building and construction disputes and dilapidations
- If you’re looking for the appropriate method of dispute resolution, we can provide specialist advice and support, including mediation
- Our range of expertise allows us to provide ADR services for most real estate matters in the UAE and a number of our staff are qualified RICS mediators
- Our trained mediators help to clarify and prioritise issues, crystallise needs, reality check and assist parties in searching for solutions. They are facilitators who guide and manage the parties through a process of controlled negotiations, as to avoid escalation of conflict to costly and time consuming litigation