* UNDER OFFER * 3-4 King Edward Street, Oxford | £51,500 per annum
- Property Images
- Location Map
Highly sought after centrally located A3 restaurant / bar premises.
The property is situated in the heart of Oxford City Centre. King Edward Street is to the south of the High Street, one of Oxfords main shopping and dining locations. Nearby occupiers are varied and include the iconic Sheppard & Woodward, Sweaty Betty, Hobbs, Brora, Phase Eight, The Quod Brasserie and Old Bank Hotel. King Edward Street is a popular access route to the nearby campuses of Oriel, Christchurch, Corpus Christi and Merton Colleges.
The property comprises ground floor and basement accommodation, which has been stripped out to a shell finish and offers a blank canvas for any incoming tenant to tailor the premises to their needs. The property offers an exciting opportunity to secure a property located in a superb city centre location, with a valuable planning use consent. There is a small lock-up external store to the rear of the property for additional storage needs.
The property is available by way of a new effective full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed. The lease is to be excluded from Sections 24 to 28 Part II Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
- RENT: £51,500 per annum exclusive of all other outgoings.
- PLANNING: We understand that the current use of the property is for A3 retail purposes. Interested parties are however advised to make their own enquiries of Oxford City Council Planning Dept on 01865 249811.
- BUSINESS RATES: 2010 RV: £26,000
- LEGAL COSTS: Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
- VAT: All figures quoted within these particulars are exclusive of VAT where chargeable.
- EPC: 3 King Edward Street has an EPC Rating of 64 ‘C’. A full copy can be supplied on request.
Ref: CCM / MW