1 Threshers Yard, Kingham, Nr Chipping Norton, OX7 6YF | £16,500 per annum
- Property Images
- Location Map
Good quality B1 offices in a fabulous village setting
Threshers Yard is situated at the heart of the village and comprises a small business park of 16 office, studio and workshop units arranged around a courtyard.
Unit 1 is situated in a prominent position at the entrance to the scheme. The property comprises a modern, purpose built, two storey office building, with stone elevations under a pitched tiled roof, combining the benefits of modern construction with rural charm. The offices are well presented and benefit from electric night storage heating, surface mounted strip lighting, a kitchenette, male / female WCs and 5 dedicated parking spaces.
Kingham can be found 4 miles (6km) south-west of Chipping Norton and the A44. The village is peaceful and secluded, yet still well connected and benefits from a mainline train service to London, a mere 90 minutes away. It is the model Cotswold Village and earned the coveted Country Life Village of the Year Award during 2004.
- Ground Floor - 46.84 sq m (504 sq ft)
- First Floor - 56.03 sq m (603 sq ft)
- Total - 102.87 sq m (1,107 sq ft)
The property is available to let on the basis of a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed. A service charge will be payable in respect of communal costs.
- Rent: £16,500 per annum exclusive of all other outgoings.
- Business Rates: 2010RV: £7,100
- VAT: All figures quoted within these particulars are exclusive of VAT where chargeable.
- EPC: 8 Oxford Road has an EPC Rating of 95 ‘D’. Full copies can be supplied on request.
Ref: CCM / MW