Mussafah Abu Dhabi - Freehold | AED14,500,000
- Property Images
- Location Map
On behalf of a client, Cluttons offers this warehouse complex in M42, Mussafah for sale.
The facility comprises of a warehouse, open yard and two storey purpose built staff accommodation unit surrounded by a boundary wall. Due to a change in municipality regulation, the staff accommodation block cannot be used for this purpose anymore.
The site areas are as follows:
- Warehouse - 1,837 sq m (19,755 sq ft)
- Staff accommodation - 4,900 sq m (52,743 sq ft)
- Stores - 75 sq m (807 sq ft)
- Open yard for storage - Approximately 4,800 sq m (51,666 sq ft)
The warehouse has a Gross Internal Area (incl. Mezzanine floor) of approximately 1,837 sq m (19,775 sq ft). The warehouse benefits from the following specification:
- Steel portal frame
- Half-height rendered block-work and half-height profile sheet cladding under a pitched roof
- Roof light panels
- 4 full height sliding doors
- 5m eaves height
- Solid concrete floors
- Mix of fluorescent strip lighting and halogen spot lighting
- There is also a temperature controlled storage area (75 sq m) with wall mounted strip split unit air conditioning
The staff accommodation block has a Gross Internal Area of approximately 4,900 sq m (52,743 sq ft). It comprises a steel framed building with block-work / concrete panel walls. It is a 2 storey building providing bedrooms, kitchen, bathrooms, dining hall and storage areas.
There is an area of hard-standing brick paved surface between the warehouse and structure, within the walled perimeter of the site. This area is approximately 4,800 sq m (51,666 sq ft) and can be utilised for open storage.
The total plot area extends to 10,219 sq m (110,000 sqft).
Call Andrew Powell +971502259971 or Kit Bentley +971 506576396/ +971244112250
Cluttons has been established in the UAE for nearly 50 years and in the UK for over 200 years. We have many prestigious clients which we service from our many offices through out the world. We pride our selves for our honesty, integrity and transparency.