Penthouse apartment in The Waves by Damac - Freehold | AED7,750,000
- Property Images
- Location Map
Cluttons are proud to bring to the market a stunningly upgraded 3 bedroom Penthouse apartment in The Waves by Damac.
- This unique Penthouse covers 5,712 sqft ad has been completely upgraded to high standard throughout.
- The apartment has two large terraces both with full marina views, one which allows access from all bedrooms and the living room and the second roof terrace where the apartment’s private hot tub located.
- The master suite contains a very opulent ensuite with sand alone bath, spacious shower room with dual rainfall shower heads with side jets and his and hers basins.
- The master bedroom also offers a large walk in wardrobe and plenty of space for a private seating area or office desk.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 also come with built in wardrobes, private ensuite bathrooms and access to the terrace.
- The open plan kitchen/ living room had again been upgraded to an immaculate finish complete with Siemens appliances and hidden utility room.
- The apartment offers 2 secure allocated parking spaces along with 24 hour security.
Location within the Marina could not be better with easy access to get in and out by car and it is within walking distance to the JBR tram and the Metro Station as well as one of the largest supermarkets in the Marina. The yacht club and the beach are also both a short walk away.
Dubai Marina features several high-rises with luxury apartments as well as villas set against the backdrop of the Marina. With yachts moored along the Marina and some of the city’s best dining, entertainment and leisure facilities, Dubai Marina is the first choice for the stylish and sophisticated.
Dubai Marina comprises ten districts each developed as a distinct community. The Dubai Marina Walk, which lines the waterfront, has a selection of cosmopolitan restaurants.
For more information on the property or to arrange a viewing please contact Alex McCormack on +971 561 760 471 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org