Muscat, Property Market Outlook, Winter 2017/18
Cluttons has released its Muscat Property Market Outlook report for Winter 2017/18.
The main topics covered in the report are:
- Brighter economic outlook for 2018
- Economic boost from the opening of the new airport and ramping up of gas production at Khazzan
- Residential and office rental markets remain under pressure but with an outlook for increasing stability in 2018
- Accelerating development of the industrial port city of Duqm
- Impacts of the introduction of Value Added Tax (VAT), the Qatar diplomatic crisis and changes to the Foreign Investment Law
Further detail on the market, including our forecasts for the year ahead are also presented in the report.