UTILITIES & INFRASTRUCTURE
We offer national, regional and independent utility companies and providers a comprehensive and cohesive consultancy service. Providing specialist linear project management in the urban and rural environment and planning expertise. Our experience within the utilities and infrastructure market means that we are ideally placed to provide advice on your project, whatever the size.
Why choose us
As a multidisciplinary team, we can and will add value to your project with a full range of professional property services.
- Through our strong links with utility providers, specialist consultants and contractors, we have developed a specific understanding of the requirements of linear projects and property in this sector
- We place strong emphasis on client focus and our directly employed staff base gives us a strong advantage over our larger competitors
- Our strong focus on financial analysis from first phase project planning to project completion gives greater control and project visibility to our clients
- We have many years’ experience in this sector, including major civil works and infrastructure
- As chartered surveyors our comprehensive knowledge and experience adds value to all instructions through continued management, making the complex simple and giving our clients back their time.
How we can help
Our core services focus on architecture, design, civil and structural engineering, flood risk and hydrological advice, planning, conservation and party wall advice. We also provide linear cable and pipeline route project management, referencing, consultation and consenting, wayleaves/easements, planning and compulsory purchase, claims, negotiations, and acquisition and rights over land supported by our bespoke data management solution
- We offer guidance, from feasibility and budgeting to design, procurement and management of works on site
- We provide links within the utility sector to bring you the tailored service and outcome you’re looking for
- We save you money on consultancy fees and through preemptive project management that may be disproportionate from our larger competitors
- We are your trusted guide in an industry where project costs can quickly escalate