BLOCK MANAGEMENT & SERVICE CHARGE WORK
We are one of the UK’s leading independent businesses offering the management of blocks of flats and their service charges. We are established professionals and are skilled in maintaining capital values whilst making sure the external envelope of a property and its services are well maintained. Each client assignment is led by a partner who has a vested interest in ensuring a high quality of service.
Why choose us
We pride ourselves on our ability to offer good judgement, informed by technical expertise and a depth of experience. Our team offers good professional skill in block management and service charge work and are committed to delivering an excellent service to clients.
- We are a multi disciplinary business which allows us to draw on a wide breadth of in-house experience from different teams such as building surveyors
- All of our property managers have obtained the Member accreditation of the Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM), many also have the Associate RICS qualification.
- We believe rigorous training to be a fundamental part of our commitment to our staff and clients alike, ensuring our team is knowledgeable, skilled and customer focused with a ‘can do’ attitude
- We understand the importance of Codes of Practice, legislation and the covenants set out in a lease to ensure they are able to deliver a qualified professional and personal service
- We offer the benefit of having Planned Maintenance Programme to spread costs over several years and assist in the budget process
How we can help
We understand the importance of keeping things straightforward with a strong commitment to service and innovation. We have a pride in our work and aim to maximise value for both landlords and leaseholders whilst minimising risk.
- Our team is experienced in dealing with all management issues including budgeting, consultation, management and accounting
- We offer the complete management service and understand that exceptional management, including financial management, will lead to a positive reputation for a building
- We provide a bespoke service tailored to your individual circumstances and requirements and believe that open and clear communication with all parties is fundamental to our success
- As a member of the RICS, all our client’s monies are protected and ring-fenced