Our dedicated fund management team operates as Cluttons Capital Partners LLP, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We currently manage client portfolios of around £500 million. Each of our client mandates has outperformed the market over one, three and five year periods. This consistent outperformance over a range of mandates and time periods demonstrates our ability to add value to your portfolio.
Why choose us
Our investment process serves to give you a blend of ‘top down’ strategic planning at a portfolio level with ‘bottom up’ stock selection and effective management.
- You will be working with a highly experienced and stable senior team that has first hand knowledge of market cycles and a wide perspective of capital markets
- We will give you robust advice, supported through the analysis of best in class third party research data and our own proprietary research of the Central London markets
- We maintain a real focus on property fundamentals and pricing discipline when it comes to stock selection
- We make sure that the day to day management of your portfolio is professionally delivered, by selecting the best advisers to undertake ancillary work such as rent reviews, leasing and construction matters
How we can help
Property investment is a capital intensive business and it is important that your investment portfolio provides you with the desired level of return, while maintaining an appropriate degree of risk.
- Our discretionary or advisory fund management services are tailored to suit the degree of delegated authority you require
- We will guide you through execution of direct property investment strategies
- We will bring you access to specialist indirect property funds, providing tactical exposure to enhance returns
- We can connect you with co-investment opportunities to reduce risk and extend capital reach
- We have specialist expertise in social infrastructure investments, covering education, healthcare and residential sectors
- We offer a strong pipeline of investment opportunities to meet your investment objectives
For further information, please follow the link to Cluttons Capital Partners LLP.