We are one of the UK’s leading residential estate management businesses, operating across many London’s estates on behalf of high profile estate clients, charities, property companies and private individuals. We have the expertise to manage your properties right across London using our in-depth knowledge on all aspects and trends of the property market, backed up by our well resourced research department.
Why choose us
Our team has many years of experience in property management, giving us the expertise to deal with any type of problem. You will be working with a market leader with unparalleled technical knowledge, an imaginative approach to finding solutions and one that delivers a truly partner led service.
- We will ensure that you receive the best advice on any property issue. If we are unable to provide it ourselves, we will find a specialist who can
- We work creatively to find new resolutions which work for both owner and occupier
- We have a proven track record in creating portfolios for residential lettings from former Rent Act portfolios, buying in additional units or negotiating surrenders of tenancies
- Working with colleagues in Project and Building Consultancy, we will help you to maximise values and marketability on any refurbishments or new builds
- Our specialists frequently undertake expert witness work and appear regularly before the County Courts, First Property Tribunal (formerly LVT) and the Lands Tribunal
How we can help
We offer a full asset management service, with a practical and responsive approach.
- We make your life easier by using our specialist technical knowledge
- We manage your rent collection and control rent arrears. We have an established client accounting team and carry out open market rent reviews, geared ground rent reviews, tenancy management and renewals
- We provide valuations for all purposes
- We cover service charges for blocks of flats, statuary tenancy management, re-registration of ‘fair’ rents and ‘assured’ rent reviews plus attendance at Tribunals
- We work closely with other departments, especially Residential Agency and Project and Building Consultancy, on matters relating to refurbishments, routine and planned maintenance, and dilapidations