Cluttons is a business with a difference, and our aim is simple - to help our clients unearth every opportunity in their property, be it their home, office, or an investment portfolio. We do this by challenging the status quo and helping our clients get the most out of their property materially, financially, and emotionally.
We employ over 230 staff in the UK and serve a wide range of clients across several areas, including commercial and residential consultancy, management, investment and commercial agency, residential sales and lettings.
An excellent opportunity as arisen for an experienced and driven individual to join a growing and ambitious business as the Portfolio Property Manager based in our Head office.
- To be the primary contact representing Cluttons with designated portfolio clients.
- To undertake the day to day management of a designated portfolio of properties.
- To consider rental returns and set marketed rent levels with the assistance of local lettings agencys. Negotiate new lets, renewals and terminations accordingly. Manage the overall rent roll to achieve client’s desired returns.
- To ensure the effective planning and management of all maintenance and repair work and to monitor and control all regular maintenance contracts. This will include specifying, tendering and supervising works where necessary.
- To ensure the regular inspection of all managed buildings and the maintenance of reports concerning those inspections and records and information on health and safety matters.
- To coordinate and effectively manage arrears on the portfolio
- To liaise with tenants, lessees as and when required and to attend meetings.
- To provide management information as required through the line manager to surveyors, clients, tenants and others.
- To be responsible for the day to day monitoring and control of all aspects of health and safety and ensure compliance at all times with current legislation including the updating of all health and safety audit documentation in accordance with health and safety legislation.
- To authorise and approve all invoices received for payment being satisfied that the works or supply represented by the invoice has been properly incurred and satisfactorily completed or delivered.
- Pre and post tenancy work including minor refurbishments.
- To negotiate deposit releases and arrange re-marketing as appropriate
- Educated to A-level standard (or equivalent) or qualified by experience
- IRPM qualified (desirable)
- Property management experience, preferrably in portfolio property management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to deal with challenging situations
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Holidays: 25
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Plus Flexible benefits as below
- Policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits including purchasing 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted Gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance