Cluttons is a business with a difference, and our aim is simple - to help our clients unearth every opportunity in their property, be it their home, office, or an investment portfolio. We do this by challenging the status quo and helping our clients get the most out of their property materially, financially, and emotionally.
We employ over 230 staff in the UK and serve a wide range of clients across several areas, including commercial and residential consultancy, management, investment and commercial agency, residential sales and lettings.
Cluttons is currently recruiting for an Estates Surveyor within our Management Business Unit based in either the London or Reading office. Your main responsibility will be focused across the estate management services we provide to a key client account as well as proactively resolving access issues. The candidate will have prior property experience, working within the estate management sector and will be looking to further grow and develop their career.
- Delivering key deliverables as directed by the client account (s) remit.
- Managing a case load of Lease Renewals, Rent Reviews, General Management Queries/Issues.
- Responding to enquiries from internal & external clients including liaison with landlords and tenants.
- Actively working with the Surveyors on the nominated client account(s).
- Preparing summaries for legal documentation.
- Analysing and manipulating data via client database(s) (Portal).
- Submission of client report/recommendations via Cluttons client database(s) (Portal).
- A point of contact in respect of property issues and projects for the Client.
- Preparation of Client reports on a regular basis in accordance with Client requests both ad hoc and structured.
- Ensuring delivery of service by generating effective working relationships with other members of the team.
- Educated to university degree level or equivalent professional qualification
- Chartered or working towards APC (desirable)
- General Estate Management property experience (desirable).
- Demonstration of good time management and multi-tasking.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Able to manipulate large files of data on excel.
- Proficient in drafting emails and correspondence in a formal manner.
Plus Flexible benefits as below
- Policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits including purchasing 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted Gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance