Cluttons is currently looking to recruit Lettings Negotiators in our Central London offices. As part of the office lettings team, you will ensure monthly and annual personal targets are consistently achieved through working with other members of the Lettings team.
- Meet, and strive to exceed personal targets.
- Register all applicants and take key requirements from telephone conversations and face to face meetings.
- Arrange and conduct viewings.
- Issue tenancy agreements while liaising with both the landlord and tenants.
- Undertake instructions and update all property particulars.
- Identify and work with the Lettings Manager to generate new business opportunities.
- Grow and develop existing clients.
- Support the Lettings Manager with conducting presentations to potential clients.
- Educated to A-level or equivalent professional qualification
- Previous Letting Negotiation experience
- Sales skills
- Confident in presentation delivery
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Holidays: 25
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Plus Flexible benefits as below
- Policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits including purchasing 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted Gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance