Cluttons is currently looking to recruit a Property Manager in one of our Central London offices.
- To undertake the day to day management of a designated properties.
- To ensure the effective planning and management of all maintenance and repair work and to monitor and control all regular maintenance contracts. This will include specifying, tendering and supervising works where necessary.
- To ensure the regular inspection of all managed properties and the maintenance of reports concerning those inspections and records and information on health and safety matters.
- To create and maintain relationship with tenants and landlords.
- To provide management information as required through the line manager to surveyors, clients, tenants and others.
- To supervise and monitor the maintenance and updating of the computerised property records system including all contract records and contractor listings on relevant systems.
- To be responsible for the day to day monitoring and control of all aspects of health and safety and ensure compliance at all times with current legislation including the updating of all health and safety audit documentation in accordance with health and safety legislation.
- To authorise and approve all invoices received for payment being satisfied that the works or supply represented by the invoice has been properly incurred and satisfactorily completed or delivered.
- Pre and post tenancy work including minor refurbishments.
- Negotiating deposit returns and advising landlords of relevant regulations
- Serving notice to tenants
- Educated to A-level standard (or equivalent) or qualified by experience
- Full clean driving licence
- Property management experience
- Demonstrable understanding of legislation and regulations relating to property management.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to deal with challenging situations
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Holidays: 25
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Plus Flexible benefits as below
- Policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits including purchasing 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted Gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance