Cluttons is a company with a difference, working on a solid foundation of mutual trust, we are commercially focussed, and business orientated.
We employ over 230 staff in the UK with a fast-growing presence, serving a wide range of Clients. Headquartered in London. we have established a strong track record and reputation as the ‘Partner with a purpose’ to help each Client get the most out of their property.
Through our network of offices in the UK, we offer a wide range of property services including consultancy, management, investment and commercial agency, residential sales & lettings.The role
Cluttons have a brand new Planning team which provides a unique opportunity for an individual to work closely with a Planning Partner in developing and growing this new remit. As a small team, this role will provide vast opportunities within Planning but also working closely with the Development team. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours!
The Development & Planning business line is a key division within the organisation and comprises the following areas:
- Affordable Housing & viability
- Development Agency
The D&P team is made up of experienced and professional individuals with an appetite to grow in both personnel and market share.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a talented and driven individual to join a growing and ambitious business in our offices in London.
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial approach
- Excellent technical knowledge with a passion for planning and development
- Contributes to the management of existing client relationships and to securing new business and generating revenue
- High quality presentation skills, with the ability to present information accurately and succinctly both orally and in reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with clients and fellow professionals
- Ability to work in a busy department with a challenging workload, while managing the expectations of the more senior team members
- Strong time management skills
- Working closely with other members of the D&P team, supporting the planning and development agency function and being a team player
- 2-3 years of previous planning experience
- RTPI and/or RICS (P&D) accredited qualification
- Recently qualified or will be due to qualify (MRTPI)
- 25 days holiday (plus public bank holidays)
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Plus flexible benefits as below:
- Policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits including purchasing 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance