Cluttons is currently recruiting an Estates Surveyor on a 12-month fixed term basis to cover a period of maternity leave.
As an Estate Surveyor, your main responsibility will be focused across the estate management services we provide to a key client account. Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering key deliverables as directed by the client account (s) remit.
- Managing a case load of Lease Renewals, Rent Reviews, General Management Queries/Issues.
- Responding to enquiries from internal & external clients including liaison with landlords and tenants.
- Actively working with the Surveyors on the nominated client account(s).
- Preparing summaries for legal documentation.
- Analysing and manipulating data via client database(s).
- Submission of client report/recommendations via Cluttons client database(s).
- A point of contact regarding property issues and projects for the Client.
- Preparation of Client reports regularly in accordance with Client requests, both ad hoc and structured.
- Ensuring delivery of service by generating effective working relationships with other members of the team.
- Educated to university degree level or equivalent professional qualification, preferably including MRICS chartered status
- General Estate Management property experience.
- Demonstration of good time management and multi-tasking.
- Strong communication skills, spoken and written
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Able to manipulate large files of data on excel.
Plus Flexible benefits as below
- Policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits including purchasing 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted Gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance