A fantastic opportunity has arisen for talented and driven individuals to join a growing and ambitious business as a sandwich placement student (12 month placement) in our London office. Working in our Management division, you will have the opportunity to work within our Telecoms division.
By working alongside our surveyors and graduates, you will develop your industry knowledge and insight, build technical skills and develop greater confidence which, in turn, will strengthen your CV and stand you in good stead for future graduate opportunities. In return, successful candidates will be expected to fulfill the following deliverables:
- Responding to enquiries on a daily basis.
- Liaising with the client, landlords and tenants.
- Ensuring the large caseload is updated regularly and managed effectively.
- Providing support to the surveyors on the nominated client account.
- Dealing with lease queries.
- Preparing summaries for legal escalations.
- Analysing and manipulating data from the client database.
- A point of contact in respect of property issues and projects for the client.
- Ensure delivery of service by generating effective working relationships with other members of the team.
- Day to day administration tasks including but not limited to filing, post and scanning.
- Studying a RICS accredited degree in Real Estate
- Demonstrable keenness to learn and develop
- Good communication and time management skill
- Effective team player
- Ability to work in a busy department with a challenging work load
The closing date for all applications is the 31st January 2021.
- Holidays: 25
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Plus Flexible benefits as below
- Policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits including purchasing 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted Gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance