Cluttons is currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to work in the Commercial Management team located at our head office in London. The role will assist the Facilities Managers in managing their portfolio of commercial properties.
Initially, the role will principally provide a primary point of contact for tenants and service providers and ensure the smooth delivery of services by assisting the Facilities Managers with all aspects of their role. It is anticipated that over time, the Facilties Cordinator will take direct responsibility for managing a number of the properties.
- Assist in the management and provision of facilities services across the commercial portfolio.
- Act as a first point of contact to tenants to resolve building management queries and building fault reports.
- Administer and update health and safety management via our on-line portal (currently RiskWise). This includes scheduling appointments for health and safety related audits.
- Undertake routine health and safety site inspections to all areas of the building.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with the current regulations and all H&S aspects on site.
- Assit in the management and monitoring of key service providers by obtaining proof of service.
- Assist the preparation of service charge budgets and the monitoring of expenditure through the service charge budget year.
- Assist in the preparation of electrical recharge invoicing to tenants.
- Organize and maintain files, records, online databases and assist with the preparation of all required reports, minutes etc.
- Process and code supplier invoices using internal software.
- Support the FM to resolve all ad-hoc queries and tasks related to the management of properties.
- Educated to A-level or equivalent
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Offices packages including Work and Excel
Experience and attributes:
- Able to work independently and in a team setting
- Able to build and develop professional working relationships at all levels
- Able to adapt to new systems and processes quickly
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of providing facilities management services to a varied property portfolio (desirable)
- Experience of dealing with building fault reports (desirable)
- Experience of assisting with service charge budgets (desirable)
- Purchase of 5 days holiday
- Discounted Gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Home computing and technology programme
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan