An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Administrator to join a small and busy HR team initially on a fixed term basis. Supporting the HR Business Partners across all areas of the business, your duties will span across all parts of HR including Recruitment, Learning and Development, Employee Relations, Benefits, and Reward and Recognition.
- Provide support with all transactional HR administration
- Manage the HR inbox resolving all employee queries in a timely manner
- Manage the full on-boarding and off-boarding administrative process which includes pre-employment checks, referencing, drafting contracts and offer letters
- Support the HR Business Partners with Recruitment campaigns which includes drafting and advertising roles, preparing interviewing materials and scheduling interviews
- Manage Payroll administration. Ensure that all employee changes, including promotions, starters and leavers, are accurately captured each month in line with payroll deadlines
- Manage Benefits administration. Liaise with Benefits providers to ensure the timely receipt of information and processing invoices
- Maintain all HR databases. Carry out data cleanse, audit and validate HR data regularly, proactively check and review data to ensure live and accurate at all times.
- Carry out monthly and ad-hoc HRIS reporting
- Maintain and update all HR letter templates. Update documents in line with legislative changes or changes to processes, as directed by HR Business Partners and / or HR Operations Manager.
- Opportunity to get involved with ad-hoc project work
Qualifications and Technical Abilities:
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to establish and maintain trust and effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills,
- Strong attention to detail, able to work at pace with accuracy
- Pro-active / takes ownership of responsibilities.
- Experience of working in a customer focused role
- Strong HR administrative experience
- Ability to spot and implement process improvements with limited direction
- Purchase of 5 days holiday
- Discounted Gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Home computing and technology programme
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan