Cluttons is an international real estate services company. We provide a wide range of commercial and residential property services, including asset management, valuation, corporate services, telecoms and consultancy.
Our clients range from international corporates and institutional investors, to private individuals and families. Founded in 1765, we now employ over 250 staff through a network of offices in the UK.
The individual will be required to provide general assistance to the partners predominantly within the Agency function but will also have responsibility for their own instructions and are encouraged to develop their own client base. There will be a mix of Oxford college, institutional, private and company clients. The role is primarily commercial agency driven however will include occasional support for other functions.
- Valuing properties for marketing purposes by applying a demonstrable awareness of the local property market
- Taking accurate measurements of sites and premises in accordance with the RICS Code of Meauring Practice
- Preparing marketing particulars, arranging advertising as appropriate to the instruction and conducting viewings
- Negotiating with confidence, orally and in writing, on issues such as rents and lease terms
- Acquisition, disposal and letting of properties and sites on behalf of clients
- Awareness and application of appropriate law for landlord and tenant negotiations
- Business generation and cross selling of the Cluttons’ wider service lines
To also include (but not limited to):
- Implementing lease renewals and rent reviews
- Assisting commercial asset portfolio valuations
- Writing detailed reports on property for purposes such as rent reviews, investment potential, valuations
- Strategically assessing properties for acquisitions, lettings and disposals
- Extensive liaison with clients and their advisors (e.g. solicitors and accountants), tenants, colleagues and other third parties as appropriate.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject, or equivalent professional qualification.
- Membership of the RICS desirable but not essential.
- Full driving licence
- Computer literacy
- Strong self starter
- Commercial transactional experience
- Excellent written presentation/report writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maximise new business opportunities and cross sell service lines for the broader firm.
- Familiarity with development and investment appraisal techniques advantageous.
- Practical understanding of landlord and tenant relationships.
£27.5 to £35K commensurate with experience
Car allowance and pension depending upon role level
- Holidays: 25 – increase in line with length of service to a maximum of 30 days
- Auto Enrollment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Plus Flexible benefits that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits including
- Purchasing 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted Gym membership
- Dental Insurance