Cluttons is an international real estate services company. We provide a wide range of commercial and residential property services, including asset management, valuation, corporate services, telecoms and consultancy.
Our clients range from international corporates and institutional investors, to private individuals and families. Founded in 1765, we now employ over 250 staff through a network of offices in the UK.
A great opportunity exists for an experienced commercial property valuer, looking looking for a position with the potential to progress. You will be based in our new and refurbished West End offices close to Marble Arch.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Commercial Portfolio Valuations and assisting with the overall growth of the fund valuation business. The role will predominantly involve providing advice over a wide variety of investment property classes, acting for a range of clients from institutional pension funds, investment fund managers, high net worth individuals and family estates. There will also be the opportunity to undertake loan security valuations, purchase advisory, tax and other ad hoc valuations..
Cluttons have a strong reputation for consultancy and advisory work, and an impressive client list, who have recently provided excellent independent feedback on our service, with metrics well above industry benchmarks. It’s a great place to work, with a strong reputation for quality service and remains an independent partnership.
- Directly involved with the growth of the commercial valuation business
- Ability to lead on the valuation of portfolios reporting directly to clients
- High quality presentation skills, with the ability to present information accurately and succinctly both orally and in reports
- Ability to reach firm and justifiable conclusions on values for work undertaken by yourself and other members of the team
- Ability to work independently with minimal peer review
- Ability to deal with several instructions at the same time efficiently and effectively
- Deliver fee income commensurate with role.
- Member of the RICS (MRICS/FRICS)
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Driving licence
- Demonstrable depth of experience in undertaking commercial valuation work across the UK
- Proven record in valuation of a wide range of commercial property in a number of sectors
- Experience of direct reporting to clients with good client satisfaction results
- Good working knowledge of principal valuation software packages, including Argus Enterprise, Argus Developer and Capitalisation, and KEL Sigma & Developer
- Experience of enhancing business performance through use of technology (PropTech), smart working processes, and developing new business initiatives that have led to growth and profitability
- Established personal market profile with a range of clients, business and professional network
- Track record of being an active new business generator
- Fully conversant with up to date RICS Valuation - Professional Standards and financial reporting standards for UK GAAP and IFRS for valuations
- Knowledge of Automated Valuation Models (AVM) is desirable.
- Holidays: 25 – increase in line with length of service to a maximum of 30 days
- Auto Enrollment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Plus Flexible benefits as below
- Policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits including purchasing 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted Gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance