A fantastic opportunity has arisen for talented and driven individual to join a growing and ambitious business as a Housing Assistant - Apprentice in our London office. As a Cluttons’ apprentice, we will provide full support and guide you, initially in becoming a fully-fledged housing assistant, and then beyond as you develop your career.
Reporting to the Senior Property Manager, the post holder will be an integral part of the team. Key responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative support which includes the preparation and issue of standard letters, tenancy agreements, contracts, and notices.
- Assisting in the investigation and resolution of tenancy administration queries
- Assisting with the tenancy approval process which includes referencing and right to rent checks
- Assisting with the property inspection process which includes monitoring due dates, scheduling inspections, attending site with Property Managers and recording findings
- Assisting with the preparation and issue of relevant notices
- Assisting with client invoicing for new lets, renewals, repair and general maintenance
- Assisting with the registration and return of tenancy deposits
- Assisting with the monitoring, reporting and collection of rental arrears
- Supporting and cover the Portfolio and Lettings Management team as and when required
- Minimum of Level 1 functional skills in Maths and English.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Mircosoft Office skills
- Good attention to detail
- Keen interest in housing / property management
- Purchase of 5 days holiday
- Discounted Gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Home computing and technology programme
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan