An excellent opportunity as arisen for an experienced and driven individual to join a growing and ambitious business as a Wayleave Officer in our Infrastructure team.
You will have prior knowledge of wayleave processes along with a good understanding of industry accepted wayleave documents and legislation. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Deliver key deliverables as directed by the client account(s) remit
- Managing the end-to-end delivery of wayleave processes.
- Reviewing wayleave drafts and route plans.
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, and other key stakeholders to successfully negotiate wayleave terms.
- Proactively managing all stakeholder relationships from initial engagement through to close.
- Reviewing client data which includes legal documentation and contact information.
- Working on client system(s).
- IT Literate (Mircosoft packages).
- A working knowledge of wayleave agreements, easements and lease processes (desirable).
- Proven ability to review and interpret legislation relevant to wayleave (desirable).
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise activities, and achieve desired outcomes.
- Proven track record of effective communication (written and verbal) with individuals at all levels.
- Proven track record of manging various stakeholder relationships to gain consensus.
- Purchase of 5 days holiday
- Discounted Gym membership
- Home computing and technology programme
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan