Finsbury Park N4
A freehold residential portolio opportunity.
- An investment portfolio consisting of 30 flats and two commercial units spread across eight freehold buildings
- In total the property extends to approximately 1,496.28 sq m (16,100 sq ft) GIA
- The portfolio generates £454,210.60 per annum
- The portfolio comprises x6 studio apartments, x15 one bedrooms, x4 two bedrooms and x4 three bedrooms
- The portfolio benefits from excellent transport links and is close to the open spaces of Finsbury Park and Clissold Park as well as being a short distance from the Emirates Stadium
- High yield delivering investment.
The eight properties are situated in close proximity of each other, surrounding the junction shared by Mountgrove Road and Finsbury Park Road. Mountgrove Road gives access to Blackstock Road (A1201), leading to Seven Sisters Road (A503) to the North and St. Paul’s Road (A1199) to the South.
The Finsbury Park area has experienced a rise in popularity from tenants and purchasers alike over recent years, translating to significant growth in capital values. There is a large amount of investment and redevelopment underway in the area and values have increased dramatically over the last year.
The surrounding area is largely made up of a mix of commercial and residential properties, with a number of local amenities and restaurants in the vicinity. The property benefits from excellent transport links with Finsbury Park London Underground and Overground station (Victoria, Piccadilly, and Overground line services) a short distance away to the North West, approximately 0.4 miles. It also provides overland trains via Great Northern and Thameslink services to the further south and south east of England. Arsenal London Underground station (Piccadilly Line) is also a short distance away, approximately 0.35 miles to the South West.
Hackney London Borough Council
1 Hillman Street
London E8 1DY
+44 (0) 20 8356 3000
Inspections can be arranged with prior notice through Cluttons LLP, the vendors selling agent.
Method of sale
The freehold interest is to be made available for sale as a whole, by means of Private Treaty.