Cluttons has worked with The Crown Estate for many years to provide a comprehensive property management service to a number of The Crown Estate’s historic portfolios.
How we helped
- Cluttons is responsible for the day to day management of 400 highly diverse properties ranging from castles and golf courses, to offices and houses nationwide.
- The team has a broad base of knowledge and expertise, not only to produce significant commercial returns, but also to provide effective stewardship and proactive asset management, respectful of the historic nature of the estates.
- Cluttons is responsible for preparing licences for alterations, assignments and underlettings, as well as coordinating lease renewals and rent reviews.
- We are continually working with our planning and asset management teams to ensure that the portfolio is deriving the greatest possible returns.
- The nature of the portfolio allows us to work closely with developers, reinstating some of England’s most prestigious listed buildings, the most recent of which being The Stud House in Bushy Park, Richmond.