Webinar I London residential: what's happening on the ground?
9:00-10:00 Thursday 26 November 2020
2020 has been a roller coaster ride for the UK economy and residential property markets. When the March lockdown and a temporary shutdown of the housing market was announced, predictions were catastrophic. However, changes in consumer behaviour and Government incentives have contributed to a surprising bounce back for some markets.
So where are we now and what do the leading indicators tell us might happen next for London and the South East residential property markets?
Hear our expert's opinions on:
- What story is the market data telling us so far?
- What has been the impact on values and is there a consistent trend across all sub-markets?
- Which geographical areas and what types of property are most in demand?
- What's changed in terms of overseas appetite for London?
- What approach are investors and developers taking?
- Sophy Moffat, Head of research
- Jo Leverett, Head of international markets
- Neil Duffy, Head of residential valuations
- James Hyman, Head of residential agency
- Steven Cooper, Head of development agency
To register to attend the event, click here.