Strong levels of demand were recorded in the London office market during the fourth quarter of 2015.
However, prime rents have started to flatten out in many areas.
Key findings from the report include:
- London, Office Market Bulletin, Summer 2016
- Only six of our 18 submarkets experienced rental growth in the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Victoria, Westminster, Knightsbridge & Belgravia bucked the trend and saw a 6.5% uplift in Q4
- 3.4 million sq ft (of take up)
- 14.2 million sq ft (availability)