The commercial property market has continued to perform well in the past 12 months, powered by improved economic fundamentals, with an average income return of 6%.
Key findings from the report include:
- With an average income return of 6%, it’s still a good time to invest in property
- With prime yields now stabilising across most markets, income growth is replacing yield compression as the primary driver of future performance
- Spectacular growth in Central London’s fringe office markets
- ‘Tricky’ secondary property remains hard to sell across all market sectors
- 23% (12 month office total returns).
- 16.8% (12 month office capital growth).