Cluttons has launched its Q3 2014 Commercial property market outlook report.
Against a strengthening backdrop commercial property is looking attractive.
Key findings from the report include:
- Performance over the past quarter driven largely by yield compression
- Commercial property remains fairly priced, 31% below 2007 peak, with all offices -25%, all industrial -28% and all retail -36%
- Overall within the offices sector, Central London offices are still -4% below 2007 peak, although West End offices are up 5%
- As London becomes more expensive investor appetite for regional markets strengthens
- Sheds now competing with offices as performance leader.