Cluttons has released its London residential market bulletin for summer 2018.
Highlights in prime Central London
- Capital values across prime Central London declined by 2% during Q1, marking the eighth consecutive quarter of negative growth and the largest drop since Q3 2016.
- Prices now stand 4.5% down on this time last year, or at roughly £2.89 million; a five-year low.
- Of the 15 submarkets that fall under our definition
Highlights in core Central London
- Average capital values declined by 0.1% during Q1, or 1.9% on an annual basis, taking them to £1.8 million.
- The decline has been far more modest than that observed across prime Central London, which is in part linked to the relatively more affordable stock in these locations, which appeals to domestic budgets.