Cascais, Lisbon, Portugal, 2750-313€3,500,000
- Swimming pool
- Council Tax Band: Ask agent
- Lease expiry date: Ask agent
- Lease length remaining: Ask agent
Ref no: INT230174
Imagine taking an after-lunch dip in your pool or spending time in the garden with family and friends. This property offers the privacy and tranquility you desire, with ample opportunities for personalization, both indoors and outdoors. Fantastic outside terrace, a generous garden, and patios that invite you to share moments of leisure.
Perfect for those looking for a unique opportunity to purchase a house in one of the most privileged Avenues of Cascais. A few steps away from all services and amenities, public transportation, and most importantly the beach. The house is habitable but requires general works of modernization. The property has great potential to make it one of the best villas in the area.
The property sits on a generous plot of land, the well-kept garden is the centerpiece together with the swimming pool.
Ground Floor | Divided in two.
- Main house, with a suite, a bathroom, a storage area, and a door with a connection to the garage.
- A fully independent, recently renovated 2-bedroom apartment with a bedroom en suite, bathroom, bedroom, living room, American kitchen, underground heating and good installation. Door with connection to the garage
- Entrance hall typical of the '70s with arched windows that allow access to various divisions of the house
- Spacious Living room with air conditioning and fireplace that connects to the dining room and opens to a generous and covered terrace.
- Dining room with connection to the living room and kitchen
- Equipped kitchen with air conditioning, pantry, laundry room with access to the outside, the garage, and the annex.
- Stairs to the top floor.
- Stairs to the bottom floor.
- Bedroom en suite with air conditioning.
- 6 bedrooms of which one is en suite and has air conditioning. All bedrooms are on the same corridor, with good thermal installation.
- Excellent balcony with a south-facing ocean view which accompanies 4 of the bedrooms.
- On this floor, we have access to the attic from one of the rooms facing north with a view to Sintra.
- 2 bedroom annex with two bathrooms, kitchen, and living area totally independent but connecting to the main house.
- Swimming pool area with outside bathroom and shower room. Storage area, equipment room and a small outsider office. The property is surrounded by a vast green of garden where there is no shortage of living areas.
Cascais offers excellent cultural facilities, a train station in the center of town that will take you to Lisbon in just 40 minutes. In addition, the A5 motorway allows you to reach the capital and the airport in approximately 35 minutes.
Stamp duty calculator
Total stamp duty
Please note: These estimates are provided as illustrative figures for guidance only and cover only England and Northern Ireland. Cluttons is not authorised to give financial advice; the above calculator is not intended to be financial advice and should not be relied upon when making financial decisions. Please seek advice from a specialist financial provider.
These results are for a repayment mortgage and are only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.