Castelo de Vide, Portalegre, Portugal, 7320-133€280,000
- Communal garden
- Hotel/serviced apartment
- Council Tax Band: Ask agent
- Lease expiry date: Ask agent
- Lease length remaining: Ask agent
Ref no: INT220263
You will co-own a part of a historic palace in Castelo de Vide transformed into a luxury hotel, enjoying all the advantages of it, and at the same time obtain your Gold Visa (ARI), which allows you to study, work, travel, or obtain EU citizenship (after 6 years), among other rights.
A Historical palace and dependencies refurbished into a Nordic-designed Deluxe Hotel
• Prime location at the center of the village
• 3,200 m2 of existing construction transformed into 45 exclusive apartments with a total of 50 rooms, with prime details
Luxury and high-quality finishings. Guests will enjoy the restaurant, outdoor terrace, bar, reception, lounge, observation tower
Eligible for the reduced Portuguese Golden Visa (€280,000) | In low-density urban regeneration areas
Investors own a fractional share of the entire project and property. Investors will earn an expected yearly return after the
hotel operation begins.
After five years, as the hotel will be sold, investors will receive the return on the initial investment plus half of the added value
(capital appreciation) of the sale.
• 1-2 weeks/year of free stay for investors
• Expected return yield/year
• Return on initial investment after 5 years on the exit, wherein the 6th year., the capital gains per share in the property will be split between the investor and the developer. Ask for more details
Refurbishment is scheduled to start in the first half of 2023,
The hotel's Grand Opening is scheduled for late 2025
The mentioned value is for the share and not the units.
Low population density area in Portugal, with urban regeneration areas and regenerating assets, eligible for the Golden Visa option – reduced.
Just 2 hours from Lisbon and close to Spain
• Surrounded by Natural Parks (São Mamede) and castles
The landscape is breathtaking and invites excursions to explore the nature, culture and gastronomy for which the region is famous.
Stamp duty calculator
Total stamp duty
Please note: These estimates are provided as illustrative figures for guidance only and cover only England and Northern Ireland. Cluttons is not authorised to give financial advice; the above calculator is not intended to be financial advice and should not be relied upon when making financial decisions. Please seek advice from a specialist financial provider.
These results are for a repayment mortgage and are only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.