Cinnamon Wharf, London, SE1£695,000 (Leasehold)
- Residents parking
- Communal garden
- Roof terrace
- Warehouse conversion
- Upper floor with lift
- Council Tax Band: E
- Lease expiry date: Ask agent
- Lease length remaining: Ask agent
Ref no: TOW230028
- Service Charge: circa £4,006.20 per annum
- Reserve fund contribution: circa £1,587.60 pa
- Current lease: 99 years from 29 September 1986
- Ground Rent: £692.20 pa
- Council tax: Band E
* Please note that the seller is in the process of buying into the share of freehold, which will extend the lease considerably and cancel the ground rent. To clarify, at the point of sale, the property will be sold with a 999-year lease.
Guide to living in Tower Bridge & South Bank
The Tower Bridge and Southbank area offers easy travel around London with fantastic restaurants and markets. It is home to many of the most famous theatres, museums and art galleries in London. Residents are drawn to the riverside living and the excellent lifestyle the area offers.Discover more
Stamp duty calculator
Total stamp duty
Please note: These estimates are provided as illustrative figures for guidance only and cover only England and Northern Ireland. Cluttons is not authorised to give financial advice; the above calculator is not intended to be financial advice and should not be relied upon when making financial decisions. Please seek advice from a specialist financial provider.
These results are for a repayment mortgage and are only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.