Kamen House, London, SE1Offers in excess of £700,000 (Leasehold)
- Purpose built
- Upper floor with lift
- Ground rent: £200 per annum
- Ground rent review period: Ask agent
- Service charge: £2,100 per annum
- Council Tax Band: E
- Lease expiry date: 24/06/2133
- Lease length remaining: 109 years and 8 months
Ref no: TOW230076
- Lease: 125 years from 24 June 2008.
- Service charge: Circa £1,050 per half year (circa £2,100 per annum) - includes sinking fund contribution.
- Ground rent: £200 per annum.
- Council tax: Band E.
Guide to living in Tower Bridge & South Bank
The Tower Bridge and Southbank area offers easy travel around London with fantastic restaurants and markets. It is home to many of the most famous theatres, museums and art galleries in London. Residents are drawn to the riverside living and the excellent lifestyle the area offers.Discover more
Stamp duty calculator
Total stamp duty
Please note: These estimates are provided as illustrative figures for guidance only and cover only England and Northern Ireland. Cluttons is not authorised to give financial advice; the above calculator is not intended to be financial advice and should not be relied upon when making financial decisions. Please seek advice from a specialist financial provider.
These results are for a repayment mortgage and are only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.