Santa Luzia, Algarve,€5,500,000
- Swimming pool
- Council Tax Band: Ask agent
- Lease expiry date: Ask agent
- Lease length remaining: Ask agent
Ref no: INT230206
LOULÉ - Luxury villa with 4+1 bedrooms + Office, gardens, heated swimming pool and garage
Magnificent villa with unique characteristics in Portugal located in a quiet area with paradisiacal surroundings with sea and mountain views, close to the city of Loulé.
This property was designed from scratch by the current owners in intense work with its architect, in order to fulfill the idea of a house with a strong architectural component of Berber, Andalusian and Algarve influences. The finest materials available were used, traditional to the region and from the ancient architecture of “Gharb-al-Andalus”.
Therefore, there is no shortage of crossed and inverted vaults, vaults, and sumptuous domes.
This house is developed on 3 different levels, which are called Basement, Ground Floor and Upper Floor.
The main access to the interior of the house is from the ground floor, through a porch that leads to a hall. This hall extends into the gallery that surrounds the central courtyard, covered in traditional vaults and allows you to organize the horizontal communications on this floor and access the vertical communications on the other floors. This Ground Floor is divided into three very distinct functional areas, which develop around the Mediterranean-inspired courtyard (in which the central fountain and the mural panel with Islamic “zellijs fassi” tiles stand out):
- To the north, the service areas consisting of the large Kitchen (which includes a breakfast area and has direct communications with the outside and the Central Patio), a pantry and the guest toilet.
- In the central part of the ground floor the social facilities, consisting of the Living Room (where there is no shortage of delicious Tadelakt decoration details and an excellent fireplace with stove), the Dining Room and the Mezzanine Office. It should also be noted that the Living Room is served by a porch with a lowered barrel-vaulted roof and connects to the outdoor area where the swimming pool is located.
- In the southern part of the floor there are intimate rooms consisting of 3 bedrooms. The first of the bedrooms has an antechamber that extends onto an outdoor terrace, a private bathroom and a sleeping area. This area of the building also contains a dressing room and a bathroom to support the second and third bedrooms.
On the Upper Floor, there is the entire private area intended for the owners of the house and consists of a Private Suite and Library / Study Room. The sleeping area is served by a roof with an imposing dome and a large bathroom. The library is crowned by an octagonal dome with edges supported on geometric horns and communicates widely with a reading porch and a spacious roof terrace that can be visited.
The basement is where all the technical parts of the house are located (central vacuum, domestic water heating, etc.), as well as: Garage; Games Room and Bar; Moroccan lounge with underwater room; Support kitchen; Sanitary facilities; Private cinema and wine cellar room.
As for the exterior of the property, its almost 2 hectares of land offer a very complete set of facilities. There is no shortage of gardens, fruit trees and other elements of nature that make this property not only a place to live with all the comfort and amenities that a modern home offers, but also a unique experience of interacting with nature. In the outdoor area we can also count on a magnificent (heated) swimming pool accompanied by a shading pergola with a rest alcove and a non-functional jacuzzi, as well as a porch with a barbecue.
In conclusion, we think that this is a property with unique characteristics and that it should be considered for those looking for the best quality of life and exclusivity that the Algarve has to offer.
-Home automation, with individual sound for each room; Management of lights in passages; Games of lights
-Air conditioning in all rooms
- Water heated floor
- Central Vacuum
- Solar panels; at night Individual diesel boiler (2,000 liter tank)
-Heated swimming pool (without using any type of energy); Non-functional Jacuzzi
-Water tank (20,000 liters) + Borehole + Septic tank
- Porch for barbecue
Close to the city of Loulé and with easy access to the main Algarve roads.
15 minutes from Faro city center and Airport and 2 hours and 50 minutes from Lisbon. 40 minutes from the Alentejo coast.
Stamp duty calculator
Total stamp duty
Please note: These estimates are provided as illustrative figures for guidance only and cover only England and Northern Ireland. Cluttons is not authorised to give financial advice; the above calculator is not intended to be financial advice and should not be relied upon when making financial decisions. Please seek advice from a specialist financial provider.
These results are for a repayment mortgage and are only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.