Nothing contained in this Site is intended to create a contract or agreement between Cluttons LLP and any user visiting this Site.
In accessing this Site, you are responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations.
Information about us
- www.cluttons.com is a site operated by Cluttons LLP on behalf of its subsidiary companies, associated undertakings, and licensees.
- We are a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, membership registration number 800000. Cluttons LLP is regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Accessing our site
- Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Cluttons LLP will not be responsible and will not accept any liability whatsoever for any viruses which may infect your computer by reason of your use of or downloading of applications (including .exe applications) from this website.
- You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Site or any equipment or network on which our Site is stored.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights (including any trademarks such as “Cluttons”) in our Site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Site. This licence does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work, publication, or website whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our Site (including but not limited, to photographs, property details, virtual tours and/or floor plans) for any commercial purpose without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
Reliance on information posted
- Commentary and other materials posted on our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Users of the Site should not take or omit to take any action that relies on information on our Site
- While we make every effort to ensure that the materials on our Site are accurate and complete, we provide them for information only, so they are indicative rather than definitive. We, therefore, make no explicit or implicit guarantee of their accuracy, and, as far as applicable laws allow, we neither accept responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for the loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site.
- In making our Site available, we do not imply or establish any client, advisory, financial or professional relationship. Through our Site, we nor any other person is providing advisory, consulting or other professional services.
- All the Information is subject to change without notice. You must, in any event, conduct your own due diligence and investigations rather than relying on any of the Information.
Information relating to properties displayed on the site
- Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by us in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. We nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
- Photos: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
- Regulations: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent have been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
Our site changes regularly
- We aim to update our Site regularly and may change the content (including any information relating to properties) at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- As our Site is provided free of charge, the material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any and all liability (whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Cluttons LLP shall, and shall procure that their employees, agents, and sub-contractors shall, comply at all times with their respective obligations under the Data Protection Legislation. We observe the confidentiality of our clients’ affairs.
- We may share within the Cluttons group of companies and use information about you that we learn when we act for you for the purposes of (i) fulfilling your instructions and providing our services (ii) complying with our legal/regulatory obligations and (iii) notifying you of similar services and matters that we consider may be of interest to you.
- For the purposes of this Section entitled ‘Data Protection’, “Data Protection Legislation” shall mean all applicable data protection and privacy laws and regulation, guidance, and codes of practice, including (without limitation): (a) the Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“General Data Protection Regulation”); (b) the Data Protection Act 2018 (or, in the event that the UK leaves the European Union, all legislation enacted in the UK in respect of the protection of personal data); (c) the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000; (d) the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000 (SI 2000/2699); (e) the Electronic Communications Data Protection Directive (2002/58/EC); (f) the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (SI 2426/2003); (g) guidance and codes of practice issued from time to time by the UK Information Commissioner's Office, Working Party 29 and the European Data Protection Board, and any successor body or bodies to such organisations (“Data Protection Regulator”); in each case as amended, updated or replaced from time to time.
- The terms “Data Subject”, “Personal Data”, “Joint Controller” and “Personal Data Breach” shall have the meaning given to them in the Data Protection Legislation.
- Cluttons LLP operates this Site and is responsible for the processing your personal data. The following paragraphs in this Site (“this Privacy Statement”) aims to make clear how the privacy and security of your personal information are managed and controlled.
- We set out below the types of information we gather about you when you visit this Site, when emailing Cluttons LLP via this Site, how we may use that information and whether we disclose it to anyone.
Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not operated by you.
- Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with applicable local, national or international law, regulation and good industry practice.
Links from our site
- Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
Professional liability insurance
- Our professional indemnity lead underwriter is Zurich of 3 Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7DD. The policy complies with the requirements of RICS and the territorial cover is worldwide.
- In certain jurisdictions, professional indemnity insurance is required to be placed locally in accordance with statute or regulation. Where there are such requirements, we have policies in place to meet these obligations, details of which can be supplied on request.
*Islington 1% Sales Fee Offer
Our fee for a sole agency is 1% of the total sale price paid by the purchaser for the property (or the Shares) and any other contains plus VAT thereon. Our fee inclusive of VAT will be 1.2%. For example, if your property sells for the asking price of £1,000,000, you will pay a fee of £12,000.
- Please note that is limited offer exclusive to those selling via our Islington office
- Only valid on new instructions where Cluttons is sole agent
- The offer is valid from 8 March 2019 until Sunday 30 June 2019
Thank you for visiting our Site.