Wednesday 26 February | 08:30am - 10:00am | Portman House, 2 Portman Street, London W1H 6DU
The importance of holding accurate and up to date property data should not be underestimated. Data is the foundation upon which strategic decisions are made and timely access to accurate data is critical. Many charities are still maintaining their property records on spreadsheets or ‘off the shelf’ data packages which are not necessarily fit for purpose.
Our seminar will offer insights into how effective data management can inform key decision making that will improve operational performance and mitigate risk.
Following a presentation which will seek to address the below learning objectives, we will round off with a panel discussion where our guest speakers from Great Ormond Street Hospital and The Abbeyfield Society will talk through their experiences in managing charity property data.
- How effective data management can mitigate risk
- Create efficiencies in working practice through data
- Using data to inform decisions – e.g. relocation, consolidation or expansion
- Achieving more accurate financial management through data management
- Paul Mills, Director of Property & Redevelopment, Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Greg Bailey, Property Manager, The Abbeyfield Society
- Mark Sambridge, Head of corporate services, Cluttons
- Rob Stokes, Head of data management, Cluttons
To register for this event, please fill in the form below: