Business Support Manager – 12 month contract (hybrid working)
We are a business with exciting sustainable growth plans over the next few years looking for amazing people who want to grow along with us. We are a business that values our people. We've launched exciting people initiatives to better our people's experience and we engage with our people to listen to their needs and wants. We are proud of our flexible approach to work and offer a hybrid set up where you would have the opportunity to work from home as well as in our Central London office.
Cluttons is a company with a difference, working on a solid foundation of mutual trust, we are commercially focussed, and business orientated. We employ over 230 staff in the UK with a fast-growing presence, serving a wide range of Clients. We have established a strong track record and reputation to help each Client get the most out of their property. Through our network of offices in the UK, we offer a wide range of property services including consultancy, management, investment and commercial agency, residential sales & lettings.
We are looking for a Business Support Manager to lead our small business support team for 2023, covering maternity leave.
Your role will be to oversee the provision of an efficient and professional business support service, engaging with the business to understand satisfaction and evolving needs. As such, you need to be highly competent at the below so that you can coach and mentor your team to develop new skills and capabilities.
- Learning and helping to design new systems, processes and ways of working.
- Preparation and design of PowerPoint decks to brand standards.
- Attending and taking action notes at business unit meetings, distributing and following up on actions and providing reports to the business unit lead on outstanding actions.
- Raising invoices, credit notes and purchase orders, ensuring clients, fee earners, suppliers and Firms Accounting have the information that they need and acting as point of contact.
- Collating data and producing KPI reports which demonstrate business unit performance.
- Coordinating larger meetings and events to ensure visitors receive a professional and positive experience.
- Ensure operational processes are followed, corralling others to do the same and proactively contribute to process improvement.
- Posting commercial properties onto external websites such as Zoopla, ensuring they are presented in the best possible way and all details are correct.
- Proof reading, compilation, editing to brand style and formatting of letters, reports and other documentation.
This is not an exhaustive list and we'll expect you to spot new opportunities for how the team can provide better leverage to fee earners.
You will also oversee the Office Managers and ensure our offices are run professionally and smoothly.
Whilst the contract will be for twelve months it could be extended or made permanent depending upon business need.
You must have a background in business support or administration in professional services, team leadership experience and be used to supporting fee earners at a fast pace.
You should be the kind of person who won't wait to be told what to do but to lean-in and solve challenges independently. You should be take pride in delivering high quality work at pace, be flexible, positive, solutions focused, personable and proactive with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to motivate and lead your team to deliver the results that the business needs.
- Hybrid working - to give you the flexibility you need
- Holidays: 25 days increasing in line with length of service to a maximum of 30 days
- Enhanced auto enrolment pension scheme - to help you save for the future
- Life Assurance - to protect your loved ones should the worst happen
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme - discounted bicycles
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers - to keep you healthy
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 Health & Wellbeing support
- [email protected] Remote GP app - to give you and your family access to medical experts quickly
- Platform hosting 1000s of discounts at your favourite retailers, restaurants, supermarkets, leisure & days out venues, gyms and more
- Plus a Flexible benefits policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits as below:
- Purchasing up to 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted dental insurance
- Discounted private medical insurance
- Discounted travel insurance and more