We are a business with exciting sustainable growth plans over the next few years looking for amazing people who want to grow along with us.
We are a business that values our people. We've launched exciting people initiatives to better our people's experience and we engage with our people to listen to their needs and wants. We have adopted a hybrid working policy that gives our people the flexibility they want and we reward and recognise them well through numerous ways including our extensive benefits package and the way we align our support to match their career goals.
We employ 250 staff in the UK with a fast-growing presence, headquartered in London and serving a wide range of clients. We have established a strong track record and reputation as the ‘partner with a purpose’ to help each client get the most out of their property.
Cluttons is currently recruiting for a CAD Technician in Oxford to provide CAD drafting of civil works and architectural detailing and to assist in project delivery and other related duties. The role will predominantly comprise design and drawing work using Autodesk software, but will also include assistance and contribution to the daily management of the Oxford CAD team and liaison with the London CAD team and other offices.
- Support the surveyors and engineers in technical aspects of projects
- Represent the project and building consultancy department internally and to clients
- Assist with and monitor quality control of drawing production in Oxford
- Support the London (and other offices) CAD requirements
- Ensure engineering specifications and procedures are used and followed
- Liaise with surveyors and engineers to forecast workload and resources required
- Participate in client design meetings where required
- Be aware of all client design requirements
- Supervise the preparation and checking of 2D/3D drawings
- Be responsible for and take accurate site measurements from inception through to construction to ensure accuracy of information produced
- Translate design concepts into CAD models
- Ensure all work undertaken is produced accurately to standards in a timely and efficient manner
- A relevant technical construction qualification
- AutoCAD proficient architectural and/or structural experience.
- Proven track record of CAD Projects
- An understanding of construction processes
- An understanding of building surveying practices
- Technical understanding of architectural detailing
- Experience of working on civils projects within the utilities/electricity sector
- Experience in structural engineering and civil design
- Proficient in using Microsoft Packages
- Holidays: 25 - increase in line with length of service to a maximum of 30 days
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Plus Flexible benefits as below
- Policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits including purchasing 5 days additional holiday
- Child Care Vouchers
- Discounted Gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance