Estates coordinator (hybrid working)
We are a business with exciting sustainable growth plans over the next few years looking for amazing people who want to grow along with us.
We are a business that values our people. We've launched exciting people initiatives to better our people's experience and we engage with our people to listen to their needs and wants. We have adopted a hybrid working policy that gives our people the flexibility they want and we reward and recognise them well through numerous ways including our extensive benefits package and the way we align our support to match their career goals.
Cluttons is a company with a difference, working on a solid foundation of mutual trust, we are commercially focussed, and business orientated.
We employ over 230 staff in the UK with a fast-growing presence, headquartered in London and serving a wide range of clients. We have established a strong track record and reputation as the ‘partner with a purpose’ to help each client get the most out of their property.
Through our network of offices in the UK, we offer a wide range of property services including consultancy, management, investment and commercial agency, residential sales & lettings.
As an Estates coordinator within our Estates management team, your main responsibility will be to provide the Estates management team, the Surveyors and Treasury function with the required level of support to advise existing corporate clients on estates management. You will have the ability to develop your role and extend your estates management experience and administration skills. This role can either be based in our Reading or Manchester office.
- Responding to inquiries from internal & external clients including liaising with landlords and tenants
- Providing support to the Surveyors on the nominated client account(s)
- Preparing summaries for legal documentation
- Processing document handover packs in database
- Compiling notices to quit (NTQs)
- Carrying out thorough rent reviews aligned with service level agreements and business processes
- Assisting with renewals of licenses and permits and helping to manage the relevant portfolio
- Analysing and manipulating data from the client database(s)
- Dealing with applications for landlords consents, with reference to lease conditions, liaising with external consultants and solicitors where necessary
- A point of contact in respect of property issues and projects for the client
- Preparing client reports on a regular basis in accordance with client requests both ad hoc and structured
- Ensure delivery of service by generating effective working relationships with other members of the team
- Day to day administration tasks including but not limited to filing, post and scanning
Skills and Experience
- A-Level education or equivalent professional experience
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Be able to manipulate large files of data on excel
- Hybrid working - to give you the flexibility you need
- Holidays: 25 days increasing in line with length of service to a maximum of 30 days
- Enhanced auto enrolment pension scheme - to help you save for the future
- Life Assurance - to protect your loved ones should the worst happen
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme - discounted bicycles
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers - to keep you healthy
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 Health & Wellbeing support
- [email protected] Remote GP app - to give you and your family access to medical experts quickly
- Platform hosting 1000s of discounts at your favourite retailers, restaurants, supermarkets, leisure & days out venues, gyms and more
Plus a Flexible benefits policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits as below:
- Purchasing up to 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted dental insurance
- Discounted private medical insurance
- Discounted travel insurance and more